X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Walmart - Walmart.com - Fuji - Edison New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Delbarton West Virginia
  • Walmart - Walmart.com - Fuji 1100 King George Post Rd. Edison, New Jersey U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I bought a camera from Walmart in Avon, Ohio 44011 last year and I bought the extended warranty. When I bought the warranty I had told the lady working that my son had dropped my other camera and I didn't get the warranty and she said "If you throw your camera against the wall and you buy walmart's extended warranty you are guaranteed to get your camera fixed."

So then one day I was using it, a Fujifilm Finepix Z10fd camera and I put it away and when I came back to use it, it had a white screen. I called Fuji and they told me to send the camera in because it was only like 4 months old and when the guy looked it over, he sent me an email that he didn't see any physical damage to the computer but the LCD screen was messed up and I must have smashed it or pushed on the screen or something to cause it. None of this is true.

I did nothing to this camera at all for it to break and I think it was defective and they should fix it. The camera was over 200 dollars and they want me to give them almost 100 more dollars to fix it and its not worth it. Then walmart said they refused to fix it too because of it being an LCD screen problem. I think Walmart or Fuji should be forced to fix it because my camera has a year warranty with Fuji and an extra 2 year warranty with Walmart. I didn't include walmarts address becuase I wasn't sure where. Please help me someone, I cannot afford to get this fixed and I didn't break it in the first place!!!

Brandy
Delbarton, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart-walmartcom-fuji/edison-new-jersey/walmart-walmartcom-fuji-refused-to-fix-my-defective-camera-even-with-extended-warranty-392160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
7Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You need to take this matter up with the company that manufactured the CAMERA itself, not Walmart!

POSTED: Monday, January 12, 2009
this is a defective camera and it is the fault of the company that manufactured it NOT Walmart. Walmart just sold it without knowing that it was defective.

you need to take this matter up with the company that manufactured the camera.

extended warranties unless they are DIRECT from the manufacturer of the merchandise in question are USELESS and a great RIP OFF!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Walmart Extended Warranty Plan

AUTHOR: Thomas Tucker - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, January 08, 2009
Read the report I sent in (Ripoff Report# 400624)

Walmart Walmart-Extended Warranty paln Columbia South Carolina

Correction made to title:

Walmart Extended Warranty Plan Columbia South Carolina

additional information will be submitted or you can hit my rebuttal to acknowledge as well- but this should help you some

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Walmart Extended Warranty Plan

AUTHOR: Thomas Tucker - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, January 08, 2009
Read the report I sent in (Ripoff Report# 400624)

Walmart Walmart-Extended Warranty paln Columbia South Carolina

Correction made to title:

Walmart Extended Warranty Plan Columbia South Carolina

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

About Walmart Extended Warrenty

AUTHOR: Ladyloveseagles - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, November 25, 2008
This is a joke. The assocaites are to push the extended warrenty. But the cashier's don't tell the customer. That the walmart warrenty is only good AFTER the manufactory warrenty.
Then look over the warrenty and you will see just what it will cover. NOT VERY MUCH.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair