X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Walmart - Columbia Tennessee

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Columbia Area Tennessee
  • Walmart James Campbell Blvd Columbia, Tennessee U.S.A.

Walmart Dont Buy a Book or video because cant get money or exchange after 3 days Columbia Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: WAL MART SOLD ME SPANISH MUSIC CDs that ROTTED !

I had my receipt on a book that I purchased on 1/1/09 and wanted a refund or exchange. I was informed that can only get refund or exchange on books or videos up to 3 days after purchase. This is not posted any place in these sections in Walmart. This is a ripoff. I am stuck with $20 book that I dont want. Sam Walton would roll over in his grave if he knew how Walmart treated customers now.

A concerned citizen
Columbia Area, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart/columbia-tennessee-38401/walmart-dont-buy-a-book-or-video-because-cant-get-money-or-exchange-after-3-days-columbia-410725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

WAL MART SOLD ME SPANISH MUSIC CDs that ROTTED !

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, January 12, 2009
Maybe you are better off NOT buying CDs from them!

I bought a LOT -several hundreds of dollars worth of music CDs from them and I stored them in CD STORAGE BOOKS THAT I ALSO BOUGHT FROM WAL MART and these were stored in a CLIMATE CONTROLLED environment.

When I got to where I could reclaim my items from storage and count that there were small pinprick holes in my CDs and strange discolorations in places that looked like the shiny silver colored metal on the playing side of the CDs had melted .

DON'T BUY CDs in Spanish from Wal-Mart. I wanted these CDs to last more than two or three years!

WHO KNOWS HOW LONG THE DVDs will last.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair