X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: War Eagle Customs - La Belle Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Orland Park Illinois
  • War Eagle Customs 110 S. Industrial Loop La Belle, Florida U.S.A.

War Eagle Customs - Steve Van Rensburg - Daleen Deceptive Business Practices, Failure to deliver product, Ripoff BluePrint of Internet Scam Artists La Belle Florida

*Author of original report: War Eagle Customs ...Resloved

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Based on my Poor and Customer Experience of ordering a Motorcycle frame thru the internet Website of WarEagleCustoms.com,they have failed to deliver mt Rigid frame, order in July 2006.

They have
Failed to deliver a rear fender bracket,
Failed to send pictures as they stated they would,
Failed to answer emails and phone calls,
Failed to Refund my deposit
Fostered Unsatisfactory Customer relations.

After many attempts to make sure they were on track with my order and not providing me with no real eveidence they were even building a frame, I fell for the lies and sob stories they panned out to me.

I requested a full refund on my deposit and to date haven't heard from them no shape or form.

I am at fault for not doing my Homework and checking references and with the BBB, and my failure to do so only revealed that were on Unsatisfactory standings.

The general Public at large should be aware of what has taken place and would trust someday internet customer should be treat as a traditional walk in shopper is treated by merchants.

This almost appears to be a BLUEPRINT of an INTERNET FRAUD SCHEME.

Fred
Orland Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2006 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/war-eagle-customs/la-belle-florida-33935/war-eagle-customs-steve-van-rensburg-daleen-deceptive-business-practices-failure-to-d-215246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

War Eagle Customs ...Resloved

AUTHOR: Fred - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, December 27, 2006
I am the Author of the War Eagle Custom complaint that was filed here Rip-Off Report.com, and a happy ending to say that a resolution has been made to have my frame built and delivered by this motorcycle frame company.

In short I would like to thank all that was involved to meeting my frame delivery .

May you be all be Richly Blessed and a Happy New Year ..... FRED

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair