Complaint Review: Washington Gas Energy Services - Clevland Ohio

• Reported By: 100% Shore Leave — Odenton Maryland United States of America
  • Washington Gas Energy Services

Clevland, Ohio
    United States of America

Washington Gas Energy Services Switched to other Electric Supplier but WGES says I didn't notify them even though they sent a receipt Clevland, Ohio

I received a statement that said my electrical contract was running out and I needed to either renew or change electric supplier. Their letter said I needed to switch or renew; I switched but since I didn't tell them I switched they renewed me automatically. When they got noticed from my new supplier, they charged me a late fee. I've talked to their rude customer service several times but they refuse to reverse the charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/washington-gas-energy-services/clevland-ohio-44124-0475/washington-gas-energy-services-switched-to-other-electric-supplier-but-wges-says-i-didnt-815145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content