X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: WASHINGTON MUTUAL - SEATTLE Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: BELLEVUE Nebraska
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • WASHINGTON MUTUAL 1201 THIRD AVENUE WMT 2140 SEATTLE, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone: 206-377-3637
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

WASHINGTON MUTUAL INCOMPETENT PAPER LOSING IDIOTS. THEY LOST MY MORTGAGE PAPERWORK SEATTLE Washington

Back in May of 2003, I went to my local bank to get information on refinancing my home. I locked in with Washington Mutual at 5.125%. Those idiots lost my paperwork so now I can't get locked in at that rate. It roughly cost me $70,000.00.

Please contact Touhy Law firm regarding this matter. I sent them an email because they had already filed a suit against Washington Mutual but I have not heard back from them. If you have had issues with Washington Mutual and their practices, please send me an email at. I want to file a class action lawsuit against this company. If they ripped me off, they ripped off other people as well.

Jerome
BELLEVUE, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2003 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/washington-mutual/seattle-washington-98101/washington-mutual-incompetent-paper-losing-idiots-they-lost-my-mortgage-paperwork-seattl-68940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair