X  |  CLOSE
Report: #1472042

Complaint Review: WaterTek Marketing Corporation/Michael Brunn - St. Paul Minnesota

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dominique — Troutdale Oregon United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • WaterTek Marketing Corporation/Michael Brunn 445 Minnesota Street St. Paul, Minnesota United States

WaterTek Marketing Corporation/Michael Brunn WaterTek Marketing Corporation through a Craigslist sales ad, offered me a position as a "Master Distributor" for their company, with a GUARANTEED MINIMUM BASE PAY of $2,500 per month for the first 30 days. On the 31st day, the GUARANTEED MINIMUM BASE PAY would increase to $4,000 per month which they are an Authorized Distributor with Enagic Corporation. I was told, I had to buy the Enagic K8 Machine as part of my position. the total for the machine was $$5003.00 which included s/h. Well, I wired the money to Michael Brunn, but I never received the K8 Machine nor, did I ever get paid the Guaranteed Minimum Pay. St. Paul Minnesota

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

WaterTek Marketing Corporation through a  Craigslist sales ad, offered me a position as a "Master Distributor" for their company, with a GUARANTEED MINIMUM BASE PAY of $2,500 per month for the first 30 days. On the 31st day, the GUARANTEED MINIMUM BASE PAY would increase to $4,000 per month which they are an Authorized Distributor with Enagic Corporation. I was told, I had to buy the Enagic K8 Machine as part of my position. the total for the machine was $$5003.00 which included s/h.

Well, I wired the money to Michael Brunn, but I never received the K8 Machine nor, did I ever get paid the Guaranteed Minimum Pay. I called the Enagic corporation, I spoke to Mayumi Muramoto she verified that Michael Brunn was a Authorized Distributor. She contacted Michael Brunn, he sent her an email stating he would HONOR MY REQUEST FOR A REFUND! To this date, I have received all but $1,952.70 back from Michael Brunn.

He has sent me emails stating, he would be paying me the refund. On 1/11/19 I received a "Payment Confirmation" email, that a payment was being mailed to me. As of todays date 1/23/19 I have sent Michael Brunn 5 emails stating, that I NEVER received the payment. Michael Brunn has not responded... His company is STILL running ad's on craigslist. Please DO NOT do any business with WaterTek Marketing Corporation or Michael Brunn. Also, I have ALL OF THE EMAILS, between myself and Michael Brunn available. I also, have the CONTRACT between myself and WaterTek signed by Micheal Brunn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2019 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/watertek-marketing-corporationmichael-brunn/st-paul-minnesota-55101/watertek-marketing-corporationmichael-brunn-watertek-marketing-corporation-through-a-cr-1472042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair