X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: WCP - Bakersfield California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Medina Ohio
  • WCP 4450 California Ave. Suite K #268 Bakersfield, CA 93309 Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

WCP sneaky rip-off Bakersfield California

WCP Loook Out! Thanks! sneaky little things arn't they? Bakersfield California .....

I just wanted to say thank you all for submiting this information about WCP. After coming home from a really long day of school and work, a scam was the last thing I wanted to deal with. I came home to find a postcard on my kitchen table saying that this company has been trying to reach me with Good News!

I came close to calling them just to find out what it was about, but luckily it was past calling hours. So instead I headed to the trusty google search engine and found this site. I was quickly informed and felt I needed to thank all of you that wrote in about this scam and I also needed to thank the makers of this website. I will refer to it the next time a mysterious postcard shows up in my mailbox. So thanks again!

Amanda
Medina, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wcp/bakersfield-california-93309/wcp-sneaky-rip-off-bakersfield-california-46820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair