Complaint Review: we the people holsters - las vegas nevada

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2018
  • Reported By: michael — shadyside ohio United States
  • we the people holsters
    3245 palms center dr.
    las vegas, nevada
    United States

we the people holsters Took my money, Said they shipped my order & did not ship it. Refuse to refund my payment. las vegas nevada

we the people holsters took my money, after waiting 10 days as their ad says to ship, they ignored my e-mails when I asked when will my order be shipped. So I said either ship my order or refund my money today. They still ignored me so I e-mailed them & said I Demand a refund today. I got a e-mail on 7-6-2018 saying it was shipped. USPS says shipping label created waiting arrival. Company refuses to refund my payment & ignores my repeated e-mails to refund my payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/we-the-people-holsters/las-vegas-nevada-89103/we-the-people-holsters-took-my-money-said-they-shipped-my-order-did-not-ship-it-refus-1451295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content