X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Steve — Womelsdorf Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Wealth Power Systems 9547 South 700 East Sandy, Utah United States of America

Wealth Power Systems Wealth Power Systems contacted me and after extensive promises of specific help provided an inferior product Sandy, Utah

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Wealth Power Systems contacted me by phone with an offer of obtaining a grant with exclusive help from their experienced staff.I told them I was very reluctant because of my exposure to other empty offers I received through the mail.They repeatedly assured me that their company was different and that I was going to get one on one help from their representatives. They were relentless with their persuasion! They stressed over and over of their money back guarentee.If the phone conversations could be reviewed my point would be clear.

After the original conversations with two men from their staff, I submitted my credit card # and asked for contact #'s for any additional help that I may need.They proceeded to give me two phone #'s by which I was never able to contact either of the two different men again! All I ever got were recordings, and I purposely tried at all times of the day!

In the meantime,they mailed me forms that needed to be signed,and I did.The form expressed that if there is no grant organization that matches my request or there are no funds available  based on my profile my research would be refunded.

Several weeks went by and I finally received their research only to find that the grants that were applied for were low income grants and low income loans and contests to enter. I certainly did'nt need to pay for research of programs readily available to the public! This service cannot be considered an "intensive customized search". And what are the odds of winning contests!

When I called their customer service # to complain all I got was there was no possible way any resolution could be reached and I was not going to get any money back. I even offered for them to keep half the fee for their trouble,because it could'nt possibly be that difficult to find those programs that are publicly advertised!They of course declined. I have filed a complaint with the BBB of Utah which may go to arbitration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wealth-power-systems/sandy-utah-84070/wealth-power-systems-wealth-power-systems-contacted-me-and-after-extensive-promises-of-sp-525781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair