Complaint Review: Wealthy Affiliate -

• Updated: Thu, March 08, 2018
  • Reported By: Rita — Fort Wayne Indiana United States
  • Wealthy Affiliate

United States

Wealthy Affiliate WA, wealthy affiliate university Rip me off by freezing my account & demanding more cash.Internet

They ripped me off by promising me it was free to sign up and to try their trial for only $19 premium membership. After that we didn't have to keep our premium membership. My membership was over & they are forcing me to pay $49/month for premium membership. I've paid for a domain for a year & no access to my domain. They are some big time scammers. When things are too good to be true. Rrrrruuuuunnnn! Away. They give you empty promises. No contact number. They didn't solve my problem after I told them I don't need membership for premium. Find these crooks. It was December 2017.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wealthy-affiliate/-/wealthy-affiliate-wa-wealthy-affiliate-university-rip-me-off-by-freezing-my-account-amp-1433305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content