Complaint Review: Web Shop Producers

• Web Shop Producers
    272 dunns rd
    Bordentown, New Jersey
    United States

Web Shop Producers signed me up for services I didn't want nor do I need. Bordentown New Jersey

So I'm driving down the road minding my own business, and my phone rings. This woman calling herself Jackie I beleave, asks me a few questions to confirm my mailing address and my position with the company, so I answer her. Than she asks me if this was the address to send invioces and I tell her yes, than she hangs up. I didn't think nomore about it. I just figured it was a customer wanting to pay an invioce. Than last week I get this invioce in the mail for $599.00. It says it for search engine optimization, snap shot business report, and listing builder. I didn't sign up for non of this.

If Jackie would have stayed on the phone long enough I would have been able to explain to her that my business is a specialized field that onlly caters to the trucking industry, construction industry, and the agriculture industry, we don't need nor do we want everybody within a hunderd mile radius ringing our phones off the hook. When I called them to find out what the invioce was for and tell them I didn't want it, things got very ugly! (on both sides) First they offered me a discount if I paid with a credit card right than and there. When I told them I wasn't paying anything because I didn't want their services they started talking about sending me to collections. I told them to go ahead do what they felt they had to do but they weren't getting any money out of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2018 04:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/web-shop-producers/bordentown-new-jersey-08505/web-shop-producers-signed-me-up-for-services-i-didnt-want-nor-do-i-need-bordentown-new-1429164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content