X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Wellnet America - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: escalon California
  • Wellnet America wellnetamerica.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Wellnet America are still at it Las Vegas Nevada

These scam artist are still trying to rip people off. They called my house 0n 4-28-06 at 657pm. They said they were trying to give me free cell phones. Right from the start the way the guy introduced himself and the company. I knew it was a scam.

He was very unprofessional and almost sounded irritated with me right out the gate. I just said I dont want anything and hung up on the guy.

Im glad I trusted my feelings. I went on line just to check out what the company was all about. I did a reverse phone search and ended up at this site. I cannot believe there have been this many filed reports, and these guys have not slowed down a bit.

In fact they have not even changed the phone number they are calling from. I think this is a shame. someone needs to put a stop to this.

Becky
escalon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2006 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wellnet-america/las-vegas-nevada/wellnet-america-are-still-at-it-las-vegas-nevada-189146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair