Complaint Review: Westfield Veterinary Group - Westfield New Jersey

• Westfield Veterinary Group
    562 Springfield Avenue
    Westfield, New Jersey
    United States

Westfield Veterinary Group Incompetent, Almost killed my pet Westfield New Jersey

They almost killed my pet.

Had front desk staff handle distribution of opiates.

Ludicrous and dangerous idea.

And my pet got wrong medication and it almost killed her.

Like many places, staffed by young, incompetent people at front desk, who should be nowhere near a professional medical facillity.

Vet we had was, in fact, very nice and professional.  But they just allowed some minimum wage high school kid to finish her work.

Told staff at front desk that I was disabled and to please not wet mop the floor, as I could trip.  Absolutely ignored me and did so anyway.  And who wet mops a floor, generally, with people around?  They could not do that before they opened or after they closed, like any normal business?  Stupid, incompetent...and, of course, unsafe.

There are supposed to be special procedures for handling of opiates.  None of that in place.  I was actually handed a paper bag of syringes...so poorly packed that the tops of the syringes were coming off...exposing the actual metal syringe points!

Lots of staff.  I bet some are perfectly good and competent.  We did not get that.

This place needs to root out incompetent workers and fire them.

And it needs to get professional with its procedures.

Also, when we started to complain, they stepped right in with the kind of professional PR scam that said to me, this is a business that gets sued a lot...and they are used to using pro PR people and lawyers to get away with doing harm.  Can't prove that, but I suspect that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2018 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/westfield-veterinary-group/westfield-new-jersey-07090/westfield-veterinary-group-incompetent-almost-killed-my-pet-westfield-new-jersey-1421267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content