X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Westside Cellular - Huntington Beach California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Saint Louis Missouri
  • Westside Cellular 18685 Main St. Suite A #610 Huntington Beach, California U.S.A.

Westside Cellular ripoff ignores customer service requests Huntington Beach California

*Author of original report: Eventually got my refund

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
After ordering a new holster for my cell phone from Westside Cellular, I realized I made a mistake. Their returns & exchanges web page is really quite good (if it works). I filled out the on-line form to request an exchange and waited for a response.

And waited... And waited, calling and e-mailing over several weeks.

Then I threatened to report them on RipoffReport.com and got a response! They told me how to package and send the item, and how much they would charge to exchange it. (Very reasonable amount.) So I sent the original back and waited for the correct item...

...and waited, and waited... this time for a month, inquiring several times for a status via e-mail. No response. I have given up and ordered from someone else.

The original order was on 2/12/06 and I'm reporting them on 5/1/06.

Doug
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2006 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/westside-cellular/huntington-beach-california-92648-1719/westside-cellular-ripoff-ignores-customer-service-requests-huntington-beach-california-189453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Eventually got my refund

AUTHOR: Douglas - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 30, 2007
This is really an update, not a rebuttal.

After several months, I was surprised to receive my refund in the mail. So maybe they're not a rip-off, but the customer service is sloooooow.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair