X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Westside Rentals - Santa Monica California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Los Feliz California
  • Westside Rentals Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica, California U.S.A.

Westside Rentals ripoff Santa Monica California

*General Comment: Unnecessary Service

I saw newspaper Ads regarding rentals in Los Angeles ,with prices I fit in. And I caught sight of Westsiderentals services. I paid them the $60 and realized that all the listings I wanted were rented out. I did call for a refund and they said they don't have such policy. So I felt like I was bombed out $60 for nothing.

Brooke
Los Feliz, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2006 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/westside-rentals/santa-monica-california-90405/westside-rentals-ripoff-santa-monica-california-208459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Unnecessary Service

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, November 12, 2010
We are a well-established property management company based out of Southwest Riverside County in California.  Do not mistake Westside Rentals for a management company.  They are a listing service only!

They collect ads from other websites (with or without their permission) and the occasional owner or company places their ad with them.  On at least 2 occasions, two of our listed vacancies appeared on their listings without our knowledge or approval.  They were, in fact pirated from one of our legitimate listings.

Since Westside does not create or maintain the listings, the information could only be considered iffy at best.

Anyone looking for a rental unit, apartment, condo, house, etc. should NEVER have to pay to view listing details for a rental property.  Craigslist, Rentals.Com,.com, Postlets and various other rental sites will not charge a membership fee to view available ads.

Do not ever pay to view a property rental listing.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair