Complaint Review: Whatwears.com

214 Pridmore
    Laurens, South Carolina
    United States

Whatwears. Com Received No Package Laurens South Carolina

Hello. To whom this may concern, I ordered a clothing package from whatwears.com going on a month now. I received an email and text saying my package was delivered and a tracking # but No package. I tracked the # and the package was delivered to another state, I then emailed and sent my # to whatwears.com, I received a email but No call!

The email stated "they didn't know the package but it was shipped and to be patient" I have been patient still No Package! They took my money and I was Scammed. That is bad business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2018 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/whatwearscom/laurens-south-carolina-29360/whatwears-com-received-no-package-laurens-south-carolina-1440067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content