Complaint Review: wild for life foundation - Anza California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: jaycee — chama New Mexico USA
  • wild for life foundation
    57140A Ramsey Rd.
    Anza, California
    USA

wild for life foundation Katia LouiseCatherine Gentile Former volunteer, abuse, misuse of funds, animal abuse, conning the public, elder abuse Anza California

While living in California, I spent a lot of time working as a volunteer for this organization.  At one point I was spending three or four days a week at the property.  Even though Katia had a small travel trailer supposedly set up for volunteers I was told I could sleep on a futon in one of the stalls.

It was only because of the woman who lived at the ranch that I returned.  She opened her little home to me so I wouldn't have to sleep in a freezing stall.  I spent several months donating my time and energy only to find that Katia had refered to me as "white trash" and said everything needed to be locked up because I was looking for things to sell.  I have never been so insulted in my life.

I was called out to help after a severe storm and even though Katia had received a grant from the ASPCA for cleanup there wasn't even a shovel to dig drainage ditches out of the horse pens.

This woman is not who she appears to be.  Anyone who thinks about assisting her or her organization in any way should be wary.

There are a lot of good rescues out there.   This is not one of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2017 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wild-for-life-foundation/anza-california-92539/wild-for-life-foundation-katia-louisecatherine-gentile-former-volunteer-abuse-misuse-o-1347171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content