X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Wild Ranch Enterprises - Urgbandale Iowa

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bensalem PA
  • Wild Ranch Enterprises P.O. Box 7808 Urgbandale, Iowa U.S.A.

Wild Ranch Enterprises ripoff consumer fraud Urgbandale Iowa

I ordered a duluxe package from them for $419. It was supposed to get me started with a home based business. I was unemployeed. The package never came.

I contacted them and they said they sent it but would send another one. That one never arrived either.
I told them I wanted my credit card charged back for the money they took. They said they did it. It never showed up.

I contacted them again and once again they said they credited my account. It never showed up again.
Then they told me they were having problems with their "terminal" and asked if they could they send me a money order refund. I said yes. Nothing happened.

I contacted them again and they gave me a date that they claim to have sent the money order refund. It never arrived. I contacted them again and they gave me a second date that they claim to have sent the refund.

FINALLY I received a refund - for $25. They still screwed me out of $394.

Betsie
Bensalem, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2002 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wild-ranch-enterprises/urgbandale-iowa-50322/wild-ranch-enterprises-ripoff-consumer-fraud-urgbandale-iowa-23955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content