Complaint Review: Wild West Domains / GoDaddy.com
- Wild West Domains / GoDaddy.com
14455 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 219
United States of America
- Phone: (480) 505-8899
- Web: www.wildwestdomains.com
Wild West Domains / GoDaddy.com Changes reseller and service agreements without notice to customers, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
-- "I have checked numerous communications from Wild West domains and Go Daddy looking for notification from you that ACH deposits on commissions are now being subjected to a $50 minimum requirement and have found NO NOTICE was sent. Please forward a copy of whatever notification you did send so I can forward it to our companys attorney for review.
Our corporate accounting must be able to reconcile all funds held in all accounts with our tax id. I feel this is a serious breach of our business agreement by you not disclosing such a policy change without notice before implementing it.
I expect your swift reply."
-- Our support staff has responded to your request, details of which are described below:
Support Staff Response
Thank you for contacting us. We made the following updates and notifications available to our resellers prior to initiating this change.
Within the Reseller Control Center, https://www.resellercontrolcenter.com/Extranet/Account/Payee.aspx
On the Reseller Roundup Blog, http://blog.resellercontrolcenter.com/2009/11/10/commission-payment-options--an-overview.aspx
Within the Reseller Agreement, http://www.wildwestdomains.com/gdshop/legal_agreements/show_doc.asp?se=%2B&prog%5Fid=wildwestdomains&pageid=RESELLER%5FSA
Email sent on 11/20, content of email is below and it asks that you review the changes.
Dear (Your Name),
We have made some changes to the Reseller Agreement, which are effective immediately. These updates include the following changes to the Payment section of the agreement:
1. We have separated the information for Domestic and International resellers into different sections.
2. We have added two new payment options, PayPal and GoodAsGold, for both Domestic and International plans.
3. Check processing fees for Domestic checks have changed to $25.00. This change applies for checks processed after December 1, 2009.
4. We have changed the payment frequency from quarterly to monthly for International resellers who choose PayPal or GoodAsGold for their payment option. Minimum payment requirements still apply.
Please take a moment to review the changes in your Reseller Agreement by clicking the "Legal Agreements" link when you log into the Reseller Control Center.
Let us know if you have any other questions.
-- I have reviewed the information you have sent over. I find it very misleading that information regarding changes to the ACH policy ARE NOT highlighted as changed regarding checks.
1) I would never have a reason to go to the reseller control panels payment screen unless Im changing the payee information. So your first point of notification is shady.
2) The Blog also doesnt highlight a change to the ACH payment policy, it only highlights updates to the check policy, which we dont subscribe to so again another shady means to conceal a change.
3) The agreement was changed as you state, however I searched all references to the email you claimed to have sent telling me about that change and I never received it. Im sure if I address this to other resellers, they didnt receive it either. Therefore that is even more shady.
Im sending my attorney rights to act as an agent on my behalf and she will be in touch. Dont think I'm arguing just a few dollars here. Im more taken by this ongoing change to the WildWest/GoDaddy direction of proper customer service and if I have to sink money into legally challenging the way you all keep acting, then so be it. If you want to change my mind, then get better with customer service. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wild-west-domains-godaddycom/internet/wild-west-domains-godaddycom-changes-reseller-and-service-agreements-without-notice-to-561952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: