Complaint Review: Wildman Adventure Resort

• Wildman Adventure Resort
    N12080 Allison Lane
    Athelstane , Wisconsin
    USA

Wildman Adventure Resort Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond Athelstane Wisconsin

Wildman Adverture Resort has been placed for immediate collections/litigation with my firm, Asset Collections Inc.  Case #651.631.  This company has STOLEN my clients printing services and is refusing to pay $3640.85.

I am warning other companies to BeAware This is a debtor company who has been placed in collections with a lawsuit pending.  They will rip you off and steal your product and services, unless you get COD payment.

I am forming a full creditors committee against this debtor,if Wildman Adventures Resort also owes money to you or your business, please call me to discuss your options.  If this debtor starts paying the debt, I'll adjust thois report accordingly, but to date, they HAVE STOLEN MY CLIENTS PRODUCT and REFUSED TO RESPOND.

To place addl claims against this customer, call me at (((REDACTED))).  or see my website at (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wildman-adventure-resort/athelstane-wisconsin-54104/wildman-adventure-resort-theft-of-productservices-failure-to-pay-failure-to-respon-1094005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content