Complaint Review: Will hernandez - Allen Texas

• Reported By: Samadhi — Gapan Philippines
  • Will hernandez

Allen, Texas
    United States

Will hernandez Jaime Hernandez Jp communications Hispanic Marketing Consultants No payment for 3 weeks Allen Texas

I work as a recruitment manager for this company, had an agreement that payment will be done on a weekly basis ( every Monday ) My first pay was given for a day so thats fine, they gave my second pay early so thats a plus but after that week no payment was given, another week passed and no payment, he told me he change it to a Friday so i got only one payment and got delayed for 2 payments and up until now it wasnt given to me and this is the 3rd pay that was not given to me. It placed me in a very compromising situation that he even said he is tired of all my bullshit, i will get paid have faith etc. he even blocked agents that he didnt pay and im on the front line and being blame for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2018 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/will-hernandez/allen-texas-75002/will-hernandez-jaime-hernandezjp-communicationshispanic-marketing-consultants-no-paymen-1454946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content