Complaint Review: Winmax Publishing - Las Vegas Nevada

• Reported By: Costa Mesa California
  • Winmax Publishing
    1350 E. Flamingo Rd.#503
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Winmax Publishing ripoff Ordered a Lottery System They sent the wrong one and would not refund my money Las Vegas Nevada

Winmax Publishing is a publishing company that sells books on how to win at lotteries, gambling, horse races and slot machines. I have bought daily three type lottery systems from them in the past and have had no problem. In November of last year I sent them a check for $97.00 to buy a system from them called the Vegas-3 lottery system. It is a system for daily three lotteries. They sent me the wrong system and I returned it unused and in perfect condition asking them to send me the Vegas-3 lottery system which they did not. I sent them another letter requesting the Vegas-3 lottery system this time with a copy of the canceled check both front and back sides. They did not even send a reply either time. I assume they are going to keep my $97.00 and they will never send me a refund. The Better Business Bureau says that they are unable to determine if this company has a business license. They probably don't. If you don't want your money taken from Winmax Publishing, do not order anything from them.

Carrter
Costa Mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2005 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/winmax-publishing/las-vegas-nevada-89119/winmax-publishing-ripoff-ordered-a-lottery-system-they-sent-the-wrong-one-and-would-not-re-136943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content