X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Wirefly - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: live oak Florida
  • Wirefly wirefly.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Wirefly rebate offers are fraudulent Largo Maryland Nationwide

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I sumitted my rebate offers[$30.00 each] to the rebate center as directed. Included were all the phone bills,forms,phone info.,etc.--this was done in two seperate envelopes as directed.

After many weeks I received one $30.00 check . When I asked ,much later, where the second check was, I was told to resubmint my claim. Idid this and was denied my claim because "you submitted too late".

Wirefly now states only one claim was received last September!! Both claims were mailed by me at the same time from the same post office. I truely believe this company has no intention of honoring thier promised rebat offers.

I will NEVER dael with Wirefly again and would discourage anyone else from so doing

John
live oak, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wirefly/nationwide/wirefly-rebate-offers-are-fraudulent-largo-maryland-nationwide-251168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair