X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: WLI Reservations Rewards - Connecticut

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: CA California
  • WLI Reservations Rewards www.reservationrewards.com Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservations Rewards credit card ripoff claimed I was a 'member' and billed my credit card Internet Connecticut

WLI Reservations Rewards were charging my credit card $7/month, and I had no idea why. I had never even heard of the company.

I called the number on my statement, and they claimed that when I bought my tickets online through TicketMaster, I 'agreed' to become a member of Reservations Rewards.

When I told them to cancel my membership, they tried to explain how good the company was (I still don't know what it does for you) and that I had $10 credit. I told them I just wanted to cancel it, and they did, and credited my $7.00 back for that month, but not for the previous month (I missed seeing it on my bill).

Paula
Berkeley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wli-reservations-rewards/connecticut/wli-reservations-rewards-credit-card-ripoff-claimed-i-was-a-member-and-billed-my-credit-91910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair