Complaint Review: Woodcraft Design & Build - Waterford Michigan

• Woodcraft Design & Build
    5541 Ashby Court
    Waterford, Michigan
    United States

Woodcraft Design & Build Built Trex deck with incorrectly installed fascia which is now warped Waterford Michigan

I have been contacting Woodcraft Design & Build for over 1 year to correct the faulty installation of fascia board on my deck.  Trex confirmed that it was a faulty installation.  Woodcraft has promised since July 2017 that they would repair.  In fall of 2017 excuse was that they were too busy installing new decks.  On June 10, 2018 I received written communication that it would be repaired in 2 weeks.  On July 10th I was told in writing that it would be fixed week of July 17th.  Now they do not even respond to my correspondence.  Trex says it is out of their hands and go back to their so-called Trex Pro Installer, Woodcraft. Im very disappointed.  I paid $8,500 for my deck in full upon completion and they have done nothing to make it right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2018 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/woodcraft-design-build/waterford-michigan-48327/woodcraft-design-build-built-trex-deck-with-incorrectly-installed-fascia-which-is-now-w-1456324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content