X  |  CLOSE

Arlington, Texas
    United States

Woodys carlot Have a different contract then i Arlington Texas

*Author of original report: HBIC

*Consumer Comment: "Then" and "Than"

I recently went to woodys to make a purchase of a vechicle I was granted that but later my car was towed stuff out out the car and that was that. I called woodys once I woke up from my coma! And he stated I was about 7 car payments.

I had to bring to his attention what my contract says. He brought to my attention he had a totally different price of what I am to pay every two weeks which is way off from what I have. He told me o if u can bring me that contract I will grant u your vechicle.

I need a lawyer because that lets me know we have two different contracts with two different total pricing of that vechicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2019 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/woodys-carlot/arlington-texas-76011/woodys-carlot-have-a-different-contract-then-i-arlington-texas-1470645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

HBIC

AUTHOR: Xsharell - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, January 03, 2019

OK OUT OF ALL What WAS SAID U PICK THEN AND THAN!! A MINOR MISTAKE BUT THANK U SO MUCH FOR THAT.. I DO NOT NEED HELP FROM A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT I BELIEVE I DID PERFECT TO BE A MINOR IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!

READ UP ON CAR LOT LAWS YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE SAME CONTRACT IN HAND AND YOUR CAR TOTAL PAYMENT HAS TO BE THE SAME ON BOTH PARTIES CONTRACT WHICH IT IS NOT.

"Then" and "Than"

AUTHOR: The Dog - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, January 03, 2019

It's very clear you probably don't have the capacity to understand what contractual agreement you entered into.

I highly suggest you get some high school kid to explain it to you. Also, have him or her explain the difference between "then" and "than"!