X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: World Finacial Network National Bank - Victoria Secret - Lockport New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lockport New York
  • World Finacial Network National Bank - Victoria Secret www.wfnnb.net Lockport, New York U.S.A.

World Finacial Network National Bank - Victoria Secret Harrasment and Misleading Information Columbus Ohio

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Since i received my Victoria Secret credit card World Financial Network Bank has been nothing but problems. It first started out when i was one week late on my Victoria Secret account. I received a collections call about my account and explained to the guy on the phone i was recently unemployed and could not make a payment at this time i thought everything was fine got off the phone with him and received seven more phone calls from them the same day mostly abusive phone calls from people calling me a deadbeat and at the point i was only one week late on my payment and they are hitting me this hard i didnt understand why they were coming after me like this.

Now 12 months later i am laid off and barely able to make a payment on the account but im finding the money to pay them and they are still calling me and harassing me and im on a payment plan with them. When i got on this payment plan they told me that i would be given no more late fees or anything three payments later and 3 months worth of late fees later here i am on the phone with WFNNB and they are telling me i have to pretty much eat the late fees that i was supposedly not supposed to get. I told them i would like the call pulled with the guy who set up the payment plan with me because he told me i wouldnt get anymore late fees and also never told me they were going to charge me a ten dollar electronic payment fee along with my payment each month. But come on we all know they are going to deny the fact he told me that i wouldnt be charged late fees.

I'm not really sure where they find these horrible people or if WFNNB follows any rules. Last time i checked werent there laws set up so creditors couldnt harass you or belittle you in a threatening manner? Once this account is closed never in my life will i ever deal with this bank again and i will make sure to tell family and friends not to do buisness with them either!

Mulrich823
Lockport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-finacial-network-national-bank-victoria-secret/lockport-new-york-14094/world-finacial-network-national-bank-victoria-secret-harrasment-and-misleading-informati-411166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair