X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: World Wide Aquatics - Tampa Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: SYLVAN LAKE Alberta
  • World Wide Aquatics 312-6015 Benjamin Road Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

World Wide Aquatics took my money, no merchandise, no refund, ripoff Tampa Florida

On April 20, 2005 I placed an online order for a swimsuit from World Wide Aquatics for $45.49US This amount was debited from my credit card. When no suit arrived, I contacted World Wide Aquatics by email on May 27th and was told that the suit should have arrived by then and that they would immediately send a replacement.

I phoned World Wide Aquatics on June 27th, 2005 and was told that the suit was on back order for a week or two.
On July 5th, I phoned, cancelled the order and was promised a full refund back to my credit card.

When no refund appeared on my cridit card statement, I phoned World Wide Aquatics on September 1st and was told that my refund would be credited back to me that day.
I have received my credit card statement for that period in September. No refund appeared.

Today, I checked World Wide Aquatics' website and noted that my order and order number have been removed from their system.

Donna
SYLVAN LAKE, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-wide-aquatics/tampa-florida-33634-5179/world-wide-aquatics-took-my-money-no-merchandise-no-refund-ripoff-tampa-florida-158843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content