X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: World Wide Marketing And Associates, LLC - Greenwood Village Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dan — Kitchener Ontario Canada
  • World Wide Marketing And Associates, LLC 8547 E. Arapahoe Rd. Suite J545 Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

World Wide Marketing And Associates, LLC National Opportunities, LLC Sold me an online shopping business for $9975.00 that has not made a penny in over five months. Greenwood Village, Colorado

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I have been retired for a couple of years and had been looking around for something I could do on the Internet to supplement my pension. I came across something from National Opportunities that sounded interesting.

I paid them $499.00 for a website. They said someone would be calling to help pick out a domain name. They said I would earn $7,000.00 to $10,000.00 /month. They did call but were no help picking out a domain name but covered how the business would work using four different market areas.  Now they were saying that to make it work there would have to be advertising.

Eventually, a Chris Scott talked me into spending another $9,975.00 for advertising.  I would not have to do anything except collect the money every two weeks. He said I should take 10% of the top and put it in the bank to re-invest the next year. So far, this 10% is $0.00.   I have checked the site since April 10, 2009 and never had any income.

In a few more days I had calls from Shawn Casey to spend more money on TV commercials.  This would be another $7,000.00 for 50 commercials or $10,000.00 for 100 commercials. He I told him I would wait until next year if it was showing a profit. I have since seen a lot of emails and web sites about how much money he makes. I now see how he does it.

I have not made any money and all I have done is create another expense of $400/month to pay of the credit card.

I have been calling them on the phone for months.  No one ever answers and all I get is a message center.  I leave a message and some one calls back in four or five hours or in a couple of days.  By that time I have usually gone out and the whole thing starts over with me calling again.  Nothing ever gets resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-wide-marketing-and-associates-llc/greenwood-village-colorado-80112/world-wide-marketing-and-associates-llc-national-opportunities-llc-sold-me-an-online-sho-526170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair