X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Worldcom Wireless - City of Industry California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Escondido ca
  • Worldcom Wireless PO Box 79361 City of Industry, California U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless MCI Dishonest fraudulent ripoff business City of Industry California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Got two wireless phones in Jan 2002 - made payments on time in Feb and March but they said they never received - my bank faxed them the proof TWICE - they finally turned my phones off the day after I and a representative from my bank had been assured by a rep that they would not do that.

They turned my phone off on April 18 and I called on April 20 to tell them to turn the phones back on or cancel the account because of their mistake. Their records now show that I cancelled on April 18 and they turned the phone off on April 20. They now have both payments posted (One is dated April 2001!) but refuse to drop the 400 dollar early termination fee.

They have refused to accept responsibility for turning my phone off when my account was current.
And they have NOW CHANGED the records to make it look like I cancelled the account BEFORE they turned off my phone.
Every time I call I am transfered several times - no one can tell me a complete payment history and their records are so goofed up they make no sense to them or myself.
They have turned me over to a collection agency.

Tim
Escondid, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2002 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worldcom-wireless/city-of-industry-california-91716-9361/worldcom-wireless-mci-dishonest-fraudulent-ripoff-business-city-of-industry-california-35752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair