Report: #1205014

• Updated: Wed, January 28, 2015
  • Reported By: Charlie — Franklin Michigan
  • WorthPoint

WorthPoint Fraudulent, unauthorized billing Atlanta Internet

*Author of original report: Worthpoint danced around Amex block and charged me again

In January 2015, I noticed a charge from a company with whom I ceased business relations June 2014. The $9.99 debit had continued through January. I called WorthPoint and left a detailed message. No one called back. I reached a live person, and I detailed my complaint. I was told, her boos--the manager--would look into it and call me back. Nothing.

I searched the WWW, and found that WorthPoint has treated scores of others as they had me, some from this website. I took another tack.

I worked it out with American Express to get a full refund of the fraudulent charges. Beware of WorthPoint. There are other providers who perform the same service, but are honest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2015 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Worthpoint danced around Amex block and charged me again

AUTHOR: - ()

After American Express instituted a merchant block against Worthpoint in January 2015, I was billed again in February 2015 under a different merchant number and merchant name ,Avangate*Worthpoint. Amex blocked again the merchant's second number.