Complaint Review: WP Affiliate Guide / Teli Designs Studio - Internet

• Reported By: Watchung New Jersey
  • WP Affiliate Guide / Teli Designs Studio
    buniek.com
    Internet

Teli Buniek is offering rehashed info with How to Build an Affiliate Website Using WordPress that is nothing more than a PDF file filled with crap information and sold with a page of crap testimonials - all to drain you of $35. For those of you unfamiliar with Teli and her wealth formula for success, it's promising something new to make you rich and getting you to believe she is a safe seller because she offers you a 31 day we'll still be friends guarantee. She has the same philosophy selling Simple Link Manager where she offers a guarantee she later ignores when you request a refund.

After failing with her OptiNiche ebook Guide, here comes another heap of garbage. She only accepts Paypal because she knows Paypal doesn't refund money to buyers of non-tangible items.

Xjs
Watchung, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wp-affiliate-guide-teli-designs-studio/internet/wp-affiliate-guide-teli-designs-studio-wp-affiliate-guide-another-ripoff-download-from-t-378172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Never Purchased Item Reviewed

AUTHOR: Product Owner - (U.S.A.)

Although some amount of time has passed, I would like to update the thread as the owner of both the SLM and WPAG products mentioned in the complaints.

I can confirm that Matthew D. (xjs) has never purchased the WP Affiliate Guide which he reviews unfavorably above. He has only purchased the Simple Link Manager script, for which he was given a full refund.

Unfortunately, I was away on a family emergency at the time he filed his refund request and I wasn't able to respond to his emails in a timely manner, for which I accept responsibility.

When I returned he was immediately issued an apology and full refund, and though his actions were extreme and unnecessary, the damage has already been done. I do hope that he never has to experience what he's done to me as a result of his own impatience and ill-will.

I'd also like to make clear that I don't promise any "wealth formula" as he insinuates above. I simply offer a step by step tutorial for people wanting to use WordPress software as a means to build, manage, and market their affiliate websites.

Best Buying Experience and Customer Service

AUTHOR: Peter Bliss - (U.S.A.)

I've been a customer for years and never had a single problem and never even needed to request a refund. However, every single one of my questions were answered courteously and quickly. She was even answering my questions from BEFORE I was a customer. How many people online would do that?

From the information left by the original poster (who notably neglected to mention his name in any capacity), it's obvious that he never purchased the product he's writing about. It sounds more like he has some sort of personal vendetta.

Why do I say this? As an actual customer of the product I can say it is a lot more than just a "PDF file filled with crap information." Yes, there's a PDF file (the ebook), but there's also online videos, scripts, plugins, and a support forum. There are also bonus items which include themes, additional ebooks, and additional plugins/scripts. Any person who purchased the product would know this, yet xjs neglected to mention it.

The information contained in it is straight forward and laid out so that even newbie can follow it. The testimonials on the website are real. I've sent in mine, however, I don't think she's posted it yet. Also, the testimonials come with LINKS to each of the websites. People could easily follow the link and ask those people directly what their experience with her has been. I'm sure they'd agree with me in saying it was a pleasant one.

Also, the original poster says that the OptiNiche guide was a failure, which shows he doesn't actually know anything about her or her products. I purchased ON when it was initially released in 2005 and it was one of the original guides that helped me get started with WP and online marketing. And ON wasn't just a "guide" either, it also contained numerous themes, plugins, and scripts. Plus, judging from the comments left on the accompanying blog, there were plenty of other satisfied customers as well.

I'm not sure what problem the original poster has with her, but I can say that I wholeheartedly support her, her products, her knowledge, her professionalism, and her courtesy. Before buying into some random anonymous guy who obviously has a personal problem with her, I'd suggest checking out her other products, and contacting her other actual customers.

An Honest Seller and Great Product

AUTHOR: Becca - (U.S.A.)

I've purchased products from Teli since 2005 and have never had a problem. I even purchased her affiliate guide to help me set up my WordPress blog and while you think the information is rehashed on the internet, it's set up in a way that guides me forward without having to figure it out on my own. To me, that's worth the price tag. And she has always answered my questions whenever I emailed her.

The *one* product I ever requested a refund for, because it was a bit too complicated for me and I decided to go in a different direction, she refunded it immediately.

To me, it looks like you've never purchased her product because then you'd know it's a lot more than just a PDF file. Plus, your comment gives me pause because you couldn't even see fit to leave a proper name. It seems like you're the one hiding something.

If you did purchase the product, sorry if you had a bad experience with her, but I had the exact opposite. She is a top notch individual with top notch products for a reasonable price.

Rebecca W.