X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: WPI IFRIEND - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: elmhurst New York
  • WPI IFRIEND Lake Worth Florida Nationwide U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
First of all, I found Ifriend website from adult finder, then i clicked on it because it sound interested and they have recorded web cam. But before I sing up they asked me to fill it out the credit card account, and I wondering why they ask me for credit card if this site is free, then I read the fine print that they need the credit card account to verify my age, so i filled it out because ( " I wont be charge for single dollar " ).

When i done I didnt see anything recorded in that website all I have to do was just pay about up to $3 per minute to watch people on web cam, i dont want to pay that much for something that i can find on yahoo web cam. So I cancell the account AFTER i see unauthorize $1 charge on my bank statement. The next day when i see my bank statement online i see another $ 8.95. For me $8.95 is nothing IF i know what the charges for. But as soon as I read RIFF OFF.com about this web site I called my bank right away and they will investigate this which will take up to 90 days. I request for new banking card too.
Soon I will contact FOX 5 news to reprt this web site, this is FRAUD.

I hope everyone do the same thing to call FOX 5 news.

Rizal
elmhurst, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2005 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wpi-ifriend/nationwide/wpi-ifriend-ripoff-lake-worth-florida-156508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Reply from iFriends/Webpower Customer Service - 1-800-243-9726

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Our company has a spotless 10-year-record with all of the leading consumer protection agencies, and is well-recognized as an industry leader in the development of model consumer best practices in its internet business segment. Every one of our web services is verified by TRUSTe to be on its sealholder list of "the most trustworthy online businesses" (refer to url: https://www.truste.org/about/member_list.php). All prices and terms on our service are clearly and conspicuously disclosed, including use of a prominent icon and multiple clickthroughs in any instance in which a customer will incur charges. In addition, our "Customer is Always Right" policy ensures that we take action sufficient to obtain each customer's complete satisfaction, including making refunds for any charges which a customer has incurred but disputes.

Since becoming aware of the above RipOffReport complaint, we have been in contact with "Rizal" and the matter has been resolved to his satisfaction. Should there be any further questions or concerns, Rizal can contact our Customer Support Department 24/7 at (800) 243-9726.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair