X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Source - Des Moines Iowa

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bolton Other
  • Wu-Yi Source Army Post Dist Ctr, 3600 Army Post Road, Des Moines. 1A 50321 Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Wu-Yi Source Weight Loss- mostly from your wallet! Des Moines Iowa

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I just wanted to thank the person who set this website up and all the people who have put their complaints here. I especially want to thank the people who found out so much information (like phone numbers and different addresses) because they have helped me to get my money back!
Yes, it can be done!
Using the information on this site I contacted the company and cancelled the item. They gave me the information I needed to send the tea back and promised to refund my money.

I also contacted my credit card provider and told them all I had learned and they were able to recover my money. I have just received notice that it has been refunded to my account.

So, thank you all! Without your perserverance, determination and help I would just be another victim of this scam. Keep up the good work. You are all stars *******!

Shielah
Bolton
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wu-yi-source/des-moines-iowa-1a-50321/wu-yi-source-weight-loss-mostly-from-your-wallet-des-moines-iowa-410989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Hello,

AUTHOR: Shalyn R. - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any

way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future.

Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course,

mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you

would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in the future as we

try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each

and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at

1-866-989-8949 or visit our site http://www.wu-yisource.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire

cancellation process.

We appreciate your concerns.

Respectfully,

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair