Complaint Review: Www.bilibi.com - Nationwide

• Reported By: Central Point Oregon
  • Www.bilibi.com
    www.bilibi.com
    Nationwide

Www.bilibi.com ripoff business from hell, lying custome service Internet internet

*Consumer Comment: I Would Not Shop There

I have place an order at www.bilibi.com. Since I had questions, instead of placing order online I called their customer service, my questions were answered and I paid for my order. While ordering items of my interest I wanted to make sure if I can return them if I change my mind or for any other reason. I was told that it will be no problem.

I got my order and I did not like the lens *lens for digital camera I also purchased* and carrying case for the camera which is too small. I wanted to know what I need to inclose with the package when I send it back so I called www.bilibi.com and spoke to their customer service person who told me that I CAN NOT return these items bacause there is no returns on lenses which is supposedly stated on their website which I never saw since I placed my order over the phone. And I can only return my entire order which is nearly $2500 and in that case I will be charged restocking fees of 15%.

I think its wrong of this company to lie about their return policy. Also, I never got confirmation e mail from them or anything of that sorts. The reason I shopped at that place is because they have bizrate.com logo stating that they are good company to shop from yet there is no sign of them at bizrate.com ( I just now found that out). Now I have items that are brand new and I do not want and which cost me nearly $400.

Patti
Central Point, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2003 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwbilibicom/nationwide/wwwbilibicom-ripoff-business-from-hell-lying-custome-service-internet-internet-62333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I Would Not Shop There

AUTHOR: RJ - (U.S.A.)

In order to see the BizRate logo, you had to visit the bilibi web site. While there, and before the call, you should have read the Return Policy:

Return policy (in small part)

1) Management must authorize all returns. Call for authorization number before shipping back any merchandise.

2) Returns for any item on our site permitted within 10 days from the date of receipt of merchandise. Returned merchandise will be accepted only if all conditions a, b, c & d (see below) are met.

Opened software, batteries, memory and printers card readers and all Sony products are not returnable for refund or exchange as they come with complete USA Manufacture's warranty and request to service their own products. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. We are not responsible for any shipping charges of merchandise being returned to us. Some video products, if found defective upon youre receiving them, cannot be returned for exchange. Rather it must be repaired by a service center of the manufacturer in your area.

Many more restrictions are noted and then there is the following tacked on:

Please Note

Bilibi.com reserves the right to charge a minimum 15% re-stocking fee on all open merchandise. This includes items returned for exchange or refund.

One: Don't believe what you are told by a stranger over the phone.

Two: Actually READ the return policy BEFORE ordering.

With a return policy like this, I personally wouldn't order anything from Bilibi!!!!