X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: allen Texas
  • WWW.CHEATHOUSE.COM UK Internet United Kingdom

www. cheathouse . com ripped me off of my money. after i payed them via my paypal account and went to log back on all the links were broken. this is the second instance i have read about on this website. everyone please be aware that the site for essays @ www.CHEATHOUSE.com is a scam.

William
allen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2003 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwcheathousecom/internet/wwwcheathousecom-they-ripped-me-off-of-my-paypal-money-internet-73063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Support is there to help you.

AUTHOR: Jens - (Norway)

POSTED: Friday, August 04, 2006
Hi William,

I'm sorry to hear that you had problems accessing CheatHouse.com. It is certainly frustrating paying for a service and not having immediate access to it.

Unfortunately technical problems happens and perhaps you logged in just when we were doing an update. Our support team would have been ready to help you, but we never received any emails from you. You would have been given a full refund had we not been able to resolve the issue immediately. This has been our policy since we started the site.

We are sorry to lose you as a client. Please contact us if you still wish to request a refund.

Kind regards,
Jens Schriver
CheatHouse.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Support is there to help you.

AUTHOR: Jens - (Norway)

POSTED: Friday, August 04, 2006
Hi William,

Kind regards,
Jens Schriver
CheatHouse.com

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair