X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Www.cheathouse.com - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lees Summit Missouri
  • Www.cheathouse.com http://www.cheathouse.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I few weeks ago I registered with Cheathouse.com. I paid via PayPal for the weekly service that I would pay 3.95 for the first week and be charged 9.95 monthly afterward. Well, even though I paid and should have received full access to the site, it never happened and when I emailed them twice about it, I got no response... even though while waiting for the response I was charged the 3.95 and 9.95 for the month. I then emailed them for a third time telling them about my previous issues and asking them how to cancel my service. No response still!!!! I was able to cancel the subscription through PayPal...but I was charged the other two charges for nothing!!!!!

Stacey
Lees Summit, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2004 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwcheathousecom/nationwide/httpwwwcheathousecom-ripoff-internet-87991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
3Employee/Owner

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hi Stacey,

I have reviewed the support correspondence and I am ashamed to say that you are entirely correct in your accusations - we did receive your emails, but they were not answered and your issue was not solved. I am trying to figure out what went wrong, but in the meantime I will issue a full refund for you and offer my sincere apologies.

To everyone else: we have since Stacey's report started giving phone support 8 hours a day which has greatly reduced these sorts of issues. We are still not perfect, but try very hard to address all issues customers have.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Try to do it yourself

AUTHOR: Gary - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, April 17, 2004
Stacey

While I am sure that you wanted to gain full access to this site for "Legit" reasons, I really think your time would be much better spent in researching and writing your own essays.

Taking the easy was out with websites like this will in-fact hurt you in the long run.

Just my $.02

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair