X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: www.mgepc.com, (AKA) MG Electronics - Twinsburg Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Charleston SC
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • www.mgepc.com, (AKA) MG Electronics 1900 ENTERPRISE PARKWAY, UNIT H Twinsburg, Ohio U.S.A.

www.mgepc.com AKA MG Electronics did not give me what I paid for! Twinsburg Ohio

I ordered a motherboard, a case, and a cpu with a fan from MG Electronics. I recieved everything I ordered but when i put the computer together i noticed that i did not get the cpu fan i paid extra money for and i did not get the CPU i paid for.

I called the company to complain and they were extremely rude and so i filed a report with the BBB and i heard no response so i decided to take more action against this company.

All I wanted was to get what I payed for. That would be the only resolution i wanted but my calls were never returned and the people were extremely rude on the telephone and had no intention on resolving my problem.

Michael
Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2002 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwmgepccom-aka-mg-electronics/twinsburg-ohio/wwwmgepccom-aka-mg-electronics-did-not-give-me-what-i-paid-for-twinsburg-ohio-23430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair