X  |  CLOSE
Report: #20464

Complaint Review: www.theperfectmatrix.com & Paypal - Washington District of Columbia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Old Bridge New Jersey
  • www.theperfectmatrix.com & Paypal 2020 Pennsylvania Ave. NW #404 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

www.cashoutads.com Perfect Matrix Theft By Deception Aided By PayPal.com victimized many consumers Washington, DC Washington District of Columbia *UPDATE ..now I beat them!

*Consumer Comment: They will pay, and thanks!

*Consumer Suggestion: A suggestion

*Consumer Suggestion: Another e-pyramid scheme

*0: Un-perfectmatrix loses the fight

*Consumer Suggestion: Report the issue to WM!!!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
The Perfectmatrix.com is an online business opportunity that guarantees that you will be making $1000.00 a week within 90 days. The total cost is $104.00. After 90 days I was making nothing. I emailed the company, no response. I have since emailed them several times and still no answer.

I disputed the charge with Paypal and they did not reply either. Nothing new for them, they usually don't answer complaints until 2 or 3 requests. When they did answer, they stated that they only guarantee purchases for 30 days.

How convenient for theperfect matrix. I'm sure they thought about this when they decided to offer their 90 days guarantee. I have continued to email them over and over again, but not a single reply. Below is their contact info. I would appreciate anyone emailing them telling them that they saw them here on the badbusinessbureau.com board. Don't let them steal your money!

Sherman Mills

VIENNA, Virginia 000000
United States

Tom
East Brunswick, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2002 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwtheperfectmatrixcom-paypal/washington-district-of-columbia-20006/wwwcashoutadscom-perfect-matrix-theft-by-deception-aided-by-paypalcom-victimized-many-c-20464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#5 0

Un-perfectmatrix loses the fight

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, July 02, 2002
I beat those thieving bastards at their game. The key to winning against unscrupulous companies is persistence. the perfectmatrix (http://www.theperfectmatrix.com/) has attempted to steal as much money from as many people as possible before people catch on to what is happening.

They guarantee that you will be making $1000 per week within 120 days, Guaranteed!

Bull-s**t! It's nothing more than a way to steal your money. They also have an accompliss, paypal.com. Paypal only guarantees purchases through their system for 30 days. Not acceptable.

If you do not stand by a guarantee offered by a merchant, don't allow that merchant to use your service to sell their products. This is just another way for companies like the perfect matrix to take advantage of consumers. When this first happened, I contacted Payapal 3 time through their dispute form. I contacted them 3 times because the first 2 they ignored me completely. I have also experienced the same poor service throught paypal in the past. When they finally did reply, ( after I threatened them, they told me I was out of luck because they only guarantee purchases through their sevice for 30 days. After several weeks, numerous emails and more threats, I finally contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge with them. I aslo had a portion of the money taken from my papal cash balance, so I still had to continue to press paypal for a refund.

The perfect matrix will lie to you, steal from you and cheat you if you let them. If you have been ripped off bythese scum bags, keep fighting. Harass the hell out of paypal, or contact your credit card company until you get your money. It's the only way.

These assholes want to keep your money and won't give it back without a fight. $104.00 won't make me or brake me, but I would rather burn the money than let those pieces of s**t have it. If you work for paypal or the perfect matrix, check back here often. I will make sure you stay near the top of the scum bag list for assholes.

Sincerely,

The wrong guy to f*** with!

They will pay, and thanks!

AUTHOR: Tom - ()

POSTED: Thursday, May 09, 2002
Thank you all for your comments. I have sent this entire page to the william and mary school. As a matter of fact, I emailed everyone on their contact list, just to be sure the s**t hits the fan. I am a man on a mission. I don't need the money, it just pisses me off that scum like this think it's Ok to rip people off.

thanks again,

#3 Consumer Suggestion

A suggestion

AUTHOR: Larry - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, May 08, 2002
The WHOIS info shows the technical contact is Ed Nark and his email is ednark@wm.edu.

It did not take much digging to find that wm.edu is The College of William and Mary. This is a public institution in Williamsburg VA.

I suggest that you pitch a b***h with the school. Someone associated with the school is using the school's equipment to support a rip-off MLM venture. My experience with publicly-funded institutions is that they will take a complaint very seriously. Go to their website at www.wm.edu for contact info.

This may not get your money back but "Ed Nark" will get his butt kicked.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Report the issue to WM!!!

AUTHOR: anti - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, May 08, 2002
One idea. The "technical support" guy, Ed Nark has an college e-mail, William and Mary. How about reporting to the college the fraudulent activity? HOW some guy use their server for a scam?

write a letter to the President of the WM :

Timothy J. Sullivan, President tjsull@wm.edu

This is an old very reputable college.... They will find the guy:-)

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Another e-pyramid scheme

AUTHOR: TheFraudChick@aol.com - ()

Tom,

You aren't the only victim of The Perfect Matrix. For more information about this money making scheme go to www.worldwidescam.com. It looks like an e-pyramid scheme to me. You should report them to the Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov, the FBI at www.fbi.gov and make a complaint to their web host. Make sure you file a complaint against Pay Pal as well; I'm disappointed at the lack of concern by Pay Pal about this scheme and others.

Then go to your nearest courthouse and file in small claims court, they'll never show so you will win by default.

Thanks for letting everyone know about this business "floportunity."

Good Luck

The Fraud Chick

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair