X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: XFX XFXForce.com - Ontario California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Yorktown Heights New York
  • XFX XFXForce.com 1931 Lynx Place Ontario, California U.S.A.

XFXForce - XFXForce.com Failed to honor rebate, liars, ignored me through email Ontario California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I purchased an XFX video card through newegg.com in February 2009. This particular XFX card was promoting a very nice rebate offer, which is mostly why I purchased the video card in the first place.

When I received the video card I immediately sent them all the required materials for the rebate: receipt/serial # cut from box, etc. However, a few weeks later I received an email reply from XFX stating that I didn't send in the serial #. I immediately checked the box to make sure and sure enough, there was a hole in the box where the serial # had been. I had cut it out and mailed it in the envelope.

I emailed them back stating that I most certainly did send in the serial #, and even wrote out the serial # AGAIN for them in the email. However, as I expected they ignored me. So I am here on ripoffreport advising everyone to stay away from XFX computer products, ESPECIALLY if there's a rebate offer included.

Justin
Yorktown Heights, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2009 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xfx-xfxforcecom/ontario-california-91761/xfxforce-xfxforcecom-failed-to-honor-rebate-liars-ignored-me-through-email-ontario-ca-476042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair