X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Xium Corporation - Amarillo Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nazareth Pennsylvania
  • Xium Corporation 4720 NE 24th Amarillo, Texas U.S.A.

Xium Corporation ripoff no refund no customer service won't work Amarillo Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I live about 50 miles from both Philadelphia and New York. I wanted a small antenna to put in my attic that I would be able to pick up signals from both cities without running rotor wires. The Xium dish antenna promised this, but when I tried it, I couldn't get any signal at all. In fact, I could pick up a signal with the lead wire without any antenna better than I could pick up a signal with the Xium antenna.

Xium's web site guaranteed a refund if returned within 30 days. I bought the antenna Nov. 26, and called for a refund number on Dec 10, 2004. I packed the antenna in the original packaging and sent it back within a week.

By the end of January, I had not seen a refund, so I called the customer service number. After several attempts, I finally spoke to a live person and asked for my refund. I was told that it had already been posted to my credit card. After another month has gone by and promises of attempts to track where the refund payment has gone, I still have not received the refund. The customer service no longer answers their phone and does not return my calls when I leave my name and number.

Larry
Nazareth, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2005 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xium-corporation/amarillo-texas-79107/xium-corporation-ripoff-no-refund-no-customer-service-wont-work-amarillo-texas-132819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair