Complaint Review: Xpress Redi Set Go - Internet

• Reported By: Nancy — Great Falls Montana United States of America
  • Xpress Redi Set Go

Internet
    United States of America

Xpress Redi Set Go Product is too small to be useful, scratches easily, hard to clean. Do not buy. Internet

I purchased two of the Redi Set Go units at a "special price."  It looked like a better version of a George Foreman Grill since it closed completely.  Before purchasing I tried to find out the size of the cooking surface, but I was never able to contact a live person.

I have used it about 4 times & it is already scratched even with using only nonabrasive products for cleaning.  It is hard to clean & too small to be of any use.  I would give the second one away (still in the box) but I would not want to give a friend a worthless piece of junk.  Don't waste your money.  Buy the George Foreman Grill instead!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xpress-redi-set-go/internet/xpress-redi-set-go-product-is-too-small-to-be-useful-scratches-easily-hard-to-clean-d-657849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content