Complaint Review: XSLUXURY - Internet

• Reported By: Kay — SIDCUP Kent United Kingdom
  • XSLUXURY

Internet
    United States

XSLUXURY recurrent deduction from my credit card and I do not know who they are or what the item is I supposed to have purchased Internet

Cannot find any email address or transaction details so that I can get in touch with them to request a stop on this recurrent theft of money from my account. I have no email from them telling me of the item I have supposedly ordered. If someone has any information of these people please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2018 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xsluxury/internet/xsluxury-recurrent-deduction-from-my-credit-card-and-i-do-not-know-who-they-are-or-what-th-1443329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content