X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Yahoo! Customer Reps: Jenny And Lisa And Supervisor Andrew - Sunnyvale California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: San Francisco California
  • Yahoo! Customer Reps: Jenny And Lisa And Supervisor Andrew 701 First Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94080 Sunnyvale, California U.S.A.

Yahoo! Jenny, Lisa And Andrew Yahoo! Ripoff Customer Reps: Jenny And Lisa And Supervisor Andrew fraudulent charge to my credit card and wouldn't refund Sunnyvale California

I discovered an unauthorized charge to my ATM debit card billed twice by Yahoo! It was for a POP email service that was billed for $19.99 twice! The total charge stayed under $50 so my bank refused to credit me my money since according to their User agreement, the customer is responsible for the initial $50 of fraudulent charges.

The user's name didn't even come close to matching the name and address on my debit card and they refused to refund my money. They wouldn't even give me an address so I could send a complaint letter. They even claimed to not know the company's physical address.

The first rep I was forwarded to was Jenny, didn't have a clue in what she was doing. She kept repeating "i don't have the authority to do that sir", next rep was Lisa, same thing, same run around, same b_llSh_t.

I asked for their supervisor, Andy, the worst of them all. Did absolutely nothing for me. He actually blamed me for "letting" someone get access to my personal information. His actual response "well, you should watch your personal information more carefully then you wouldn't be having this problem right now". Towards the end of our conversation he says, "well is this all you have to say for now, because we're busy here and need to get back to work". He refused to give me an address to their complaint department and refused to give me the address to the company's physical address. He claimed he didn't know any address.

Jin
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2004 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yahoo-customer-reps-jenny-and-lisa-and-supervisor-andrew/sunnyvale-california-94080/yahoo-jenny-lisa-and-andrew-yahoo-ripoff-customer-reps-jenny-and-lisa-and-supervisor-a-92171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content