X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: York Photo Lab - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: shelby Michigan
  • York Photo Lab york1.services@yorklabs.com Internet U.S.A.

York Photo Lab They never returned my camera, pictures, or my money! Hampton Park, Maryland Internet

I sent in a disposable camera to be developed. After they received it, they sent me a letter stating that I didnt sent enough money. I sent more money.
I never received my pictures. I wrote them over three times, and filled out there "lost photos" form. They were sopposed to let me know something within 30 days. That was a couple months ago.

I still hear nothing from them. They claim a tripple gaurantee. They are thiefs, and liars!!!!!!!!!
10/21/03

Travis
shelby, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 03:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/york-photo-lab/internet/york-photo-lab-they-never-returned-my-camera-pictures-or-my-money-hampton-park-marylan-69664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair