X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ZINGOW.COM - SANTA MONICA California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: .. California
  • ZINGOW.COM 12335 SANTA MONICA BLVD. STE 180 SANTA MONICA, California U.S.A.

ZINGOW.COM THEY SCAMMED ME AS WELL TO OTHERS ACROSS THE NATION 7 DAYS A WEEK!!! SANTA MONICA California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This fraudulent company wouldn't give my money back from this company even though I was within all the terms and conditions of being able to receive my $199 back. I basically was scammed. Athough............

A month later my husband needed a job and found out of a sales position in Santa Monica, CA with no experience necessary looking for sells agents. The agents were receiving $50 per sell and the sells averaged 10 per day, per agent. He took the job and it happened to be the same exact company that scammed me!! He found out quickly that this company is one HUGE internet scamming operation that posts on craigslist and takes people's money without fulfilling any of their promises and pretty much places people in dead ends after signing up for their service.

My husband and I talked about it, and we decided for him to continue working there so he can gather up as much info on this company as possible and do what we can do close these criminals down. My husband has ALL the inside information and we have been working with authorities providing evidence of this illegal operation.

PLEASE PEOPLE,, THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS,,, STAY AWAY!!

Until they get shut down, they are taking your hard earned money and then selling your credit card information to other crooks in the business to make an even Greater profit.

one who was scammed
.., California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zingowcom/santa-monica-california-90025/zingowcom-they-scammed-me-as-well-to-others-across-the-nation-7-days-a-week-santa-moni-389051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair