Complaint Review: Zoom Zoom Driving School - Internet

2130 E Florida Ave Hemet, CA 92544
    Internet
    USA

Zoom Zoom Driving School unprofessional and a rip off Internet

My son signed up with Zoom Zoom driving school and finished his course.  He has been looking forward to actually getting behind the wheel and driving.  When I called to set up the appointment, Zoom Zoom said that they were booked for weeks and that the first available was at 6 pm on Monday, April 29.  I took that appointment.  I even called to confirm and to see if they had a cancellation but the 29th was still the first available.  We waited and waited.  My son waited and they did not show up nor did they call.  They state that the course is free but we paid over $200 for the driving instruction that they don't even show up to complete.  I will be asking for a refund but have seen multiple review stating that they will not refund the money for the driving instruction.  This is just wrong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zoom-zoom-driving-school/internet/zoom-zoom-driving-school-unprofessional-and-a-rip-off-internet-1047185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content