X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Zoosk - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: VB — Walnut Creek California
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

When reviewing my checking account online I saw I had two charges from 'Zoosk'.  I have never been to that website, ever, and called my bank immediately to report the fraudulent charges.  They opened a claim and would investigate the charges and advise me of their findings.

About a two weeks later, I received a letter from my bank advising me that the charges were removed from my account and they case was closed.

I have never entered the Zoosk website, signed up for Zoosk or given away credit card or bank account information online to that easily, especially to random sites.

Its definitely worth your time to check your online bank account(s) regularly to ensure that all charges on there are valid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2014 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zoosk/internet/zoosk-unauthorized-charges-on-my-bank-account-from-zoosk-internet-1195117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair