Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Zotezo.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Raj — nashik India
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Zotezo.com Internet USA

Zotezo.com Order went missing and status says delivered ecommerce website Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I order an Item from Zotezo.com on 30th January 2017, It was supposed to be delivered to me in 5-7 days. On 6th February 17, I received an SMS saying that my order is out for delivery. As i entered my office address for the item to be delivered at, i received the sms post office hours. So as a process a normal Ecommerce company follows I thought Zotezo will contact me in the next morning but instead I received another SMS saying that my order is delivered.

I felt bad and tried to contact Zotezo.com through Email and phone number i.e 08100007777 but there was no 1 to help me. The courier company is also one of the badest courier services i've ever seen. I couldnt contact them. Now my Money is gone and my ordered product is also gone. I highly recommend do not buy any stuff from Zotezo.com as they preffer very cheap courier services and they dont have any customer care desk as well. I will go to Consumer court as well, if my issue is not resolved by zotezo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2017 03:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zotezocom/internet/zotezocom-order-went-missing-and-status-says-delivered-ecommerce-website-internet-1354489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair