Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Nov 21 2016
Aurora Eye Serum Aural Face Cream Charge but no Delivery Las Vegas Internet Author: Mount Prospect, Illinois Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Serum Internet

Nov 20 2016
ReviveEye Eye Care Cosmetics Ohio Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Beauty Salons: ReviveEye Internet

Nov 18 2016
DermEssence Nubeauty AKA Nubeauty cancel product same day both co's. sent product out and charged my visa GA Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: DermEssence Internet

Nov 17 2016
Sunshine Metrix LLC aka EyeWrinklesGone aka Adele Nouveau Cream Reduces bags under eyes Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Sunshine Metrix LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 14 2016
Satin Youth Cream Satin Youth Instant; Treasure DHEA;Facts4Supplement: hitslimbody;supplementpolice; skincarebeautyshop;drozforskolin.org; supplementsauthority.com; skincarebeautyshop.com; healthprograme.com; topwellnesspro.com Satin Youth Cream Dr Oz Is Not Endorsing Not Miracle Cream Rip Off Do Not Buy Multiple New York New York Author: PASO ROBLES, California Beauty Salons: Satin Youth Cream Internet

Nov 14 2016
Designs by Calico Unprofesional Woodbridge virginia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Beauty Salons: Designs by Calico Internet

Nov 14 2016
DermEsscence DermEssence charged me $94.95 and $93.89 for Glayeserum Total of $188.84 I sent them a letter no response and I never received order Santa Cruz California Author: SAN BRUNO, California Beauty Salons: DermEsscence Santa Cruz, California

Nov 14 2016
Lux style. Denmark Lux international sales apps,postbox 1158Dk-5100 Odense C Denmark Lux international sales apps,postbox 1158Dk-5100 Odense C Denmark Overcharge and sending more product without authoritization Nationwide
Author: York, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux style. Denmark Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Uber Girl Hair - Swaroopa Guntuboyina & Sophie Turner BEWARE: UBER GIRL HAIR OWNERS ARE UBER FRAUDS - SELLING UBER DAMAGED HAIR WEAVES AND REFUSING TO PAY A COURT ORDERED JUDGEMENT. Playa Vista California
Author: playa vista, California Beauty Salons: Uber Girl Hair Playa Vista, California

Nov 10 2016
BedazzlingBeauty There were no terms or conditions on the order free trial offer Charged 89.92 within two weeks Huntington Beach, Ca. Internet Author: Rohnert Park, California Beauty Salons: BedazzlingBeauty Internet

Nov 10 2016
I'nate Scientific Skin care cream/serum I was charged over $200 for skin care I did not order! This company is a SCAM!!Columbia, PA Columbia PA Author: Tucson, Arizona Beauty Salons: I'nate Scientific PA

Nov 09 2016
Monat Global--- I've had the same issues as others regarding this company's ordering practices and customer service. I've waited on hold for long long periods of time to speak with someone. I've attempted to cancel an order made in error by clicking a wrong button. I was attempting to order one product & got a different one. They don't allow cancellations once you click. When I finally got through (55 minutes on hold) I was told they don't accept cancellations. The product, which they said was already shipped, wasn't shipped (the label on the shipping pkg confirmed that). I'm on hold again (now 36 mins) as I write this to get their return shipping 'RNA' number. What a joke. There are other products on the market that will work just as well. Thus this is my last order of business with these people. Oh...just so you know...they'll accept my return and credit me for the product but not the cost of the shipping AND I have to pay the return shipping cost. I will tell anyone I know who may consider ordering their products NOT TO DO SO! They are scammers at best. Be careful! They're located in Doral, Florida Author: doraville, Alabama Beauty Salons: Monat Global doral, Florida

Nov 08 2016
Tress Obsession rip Internet Author: San antonio, Texas Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Nov 08 2016
Abella Mayfair, 702-659-8913 SKINCREAM LONDON GB, 1-775-285-5782 CLEARSKIN SWINDON GB Offered a sample of skin cream for 4.95$, charged on my credit card : 640 US dollars!!! Swindon GB, London GB Internet ??? Great Britain? Author: Bromont, Québec, Quebec Beauty Salons: Abella Mayfair Internet

Nov 05 2016
Hydramatrix M D Order for free, paying only postage. Now receiving merchandise I did not order and being charged on my charge card. Emeryville California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Beauty Salons: Hydramatrix M D Emeryville, California