Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Jan 18 2016
Vercella Vercella Eye SerumChloe wrinkle CreamVercella with Cloe JolieVaricella anti wrinkle serum Charged my account $180.00 after free sample.  Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Vercella Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
True Derma, LLC A costly scam Aurora, CO; Louisville, CO; St. Petersburg, FLA Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Salons: True Derma Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
La creme lacreme,sent 4a sample to me,that I did not order,charged,4.95 PLUS $87.63 san diego California Author: middletown, Ohio Beauty Salons: La creme san diego, California

Jan 18 2016
The Scalp Micropigmentation Center , Tino Barbone Tino Barbone, Scalp Esthetica, Rose Cruz, Secondskin Medspa, 1 Eglinton Ave E c401 The Scalp Micropigmentation Center Turned my head blue and had to laser, I am now bald where i used to have hair because of yag laser removal of blue inks done by tino barbone, Tino Barbone ruined my life and caused my entire head to be blue. after laser removal i have no hair left. I lost my feeling of being a woman now thanks to tino barbone Toronto Ontario
Author: Tucson, Arizona Beauty Salons: The Scalp Micropigmentation Center , Tino Barbone Toronto, Ontario

Jan 11 2016
Brava Salon & Spa Frank, New Brava service, aesthetics, esthetics, customer service, refund, ripoff Burnaby BC
Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Beauty Salons: Brava Salon & Spa Burnaby, British Columbia

Jan 05 2016
Mineral Simplicity What a Rip Off! Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Grantsville, Utah Beauty Salons: Mineral Simplicity Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Ginny Lace Wigs The Worst Wig I ever. Complete Scam Internet
Author: Oakland, California Beauty Salons: Ginny Lace Wigs Internet

Jan 05 2016
luxe skin care over drafted my account three times in one week internet usa Internet Author: Waverly, Tennessee Beauty Salons: luxe skin care Internet

Jan 02 2016
Kernique Ready to Grow Thicker, Fuller, Longer Hair? Hoboken, NJ Internet Author: California Beauty Salons: Kernique Internet

Dec 30 2015
Vine Vera Mazal Enterprises Consumer fraud at the mall North Hills California Author: Rochester, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Vine Vera North Hills, California

Dec 29 2015
Organic Beauty, International Beauty Systems, Simply Organic Beauty Original Mineral LIghtener does not work. Simply Organic Beauty refuses to refund or exchange even though I have ordered from them monthly for over 10 years & they switched color lines without notification! Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Banner Elk, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Organic Beauty Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 29 2015
Encante I ordered a sample for postage of 4-5 $ and they charged my account for 98.71. There was no bill or receipt in package. Santa Ana, Californa. Internet Author: kihei, Hawaii Beauty Salons: Encante Internet

Dec 29 2015
Tenure Derma Renue Derms Said free sample for $4.95 charged my debit card $99 a month 3 times I called multiple times and got a run around finally stopped after 300 dollars was taken from me San Diego CA Internet Author: Gloucester, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: Tenure Derma Internet

Dec 27 2015
Tru Belleza Beware! Internet Author: Oakville, Ontario Beauty Salons: Tru Belleza Internet

Dec 26 2015
Ojas Enterprises Luxoderm Liars and Thieves! New Jersey ?, New York Author: Simi Valley, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises New York

Dec 24 2015
Juvacell Pro REL*DERMARENU 855-8015899 NV 12/14MLP*JUVACELLPROEYE 877-3606238 CT 12/14 My wife purchased a face cream & eye rejuvinating serum trial for 4.95 but stop using it only after the very first use because she began to develop some rash on her eyelids. Within two weeks our debit card was charged with $98.00 & 87.00 fee. internet Internet Author: waukesha, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Juvacell Pro Internet

Dec 22 2015
Scalp Micropigmentation Center / Tino Barbone / Formerly Scalp Esthetica / Toronto Scalp Micropigmentation Center / SMC / Tino Barbone / Formerly Scalp Esthetica - Toronto / Changed name / He Screwed up my head then Changed the name of the company - Greenish / Blusih hue and warped pattern on my head. Toronto Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Alabama Beauty Salons: Scalp Micropigmentation Center / Tino Barbone / Formerly Scalp Esthetica - Toronto Toronto, Ontario

Dec 21 2015
SkinYouth Enhanced The Company scammed me with extra cost Santa Anna California Author: Chatsworth, California Beauty Salons: SkinYouth Enhanced Internet