Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Apr 08 2016
Nouveau Beauty Liberty Mo Gentalfeel.com and CreamTouch Some time in Febuary I ordered off facebook site for this eye and face serum, I thought it was free all I had to pay was the shipping and handling. I thought I had read everything real close and I don't rember seeing anything about cancelling after 14 days. I did go to one of there web sites and found the terms, and it says I would be charged 89.72 and I would recieve another shippment in 30 days and be charged another 89.72. I have been charged 84-75 and 89.75 on 3/9/16 and again on 4/8/16, a total of 349.00 and never received anything else. I;m sorry to tell them but this face stuff is not that good and I wouldn't pay 10.00 for it. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty Internet

Apr 07 2016
Hydrolux US skin Hydrolux Auto Refill not authorized, credit card charged Internet Author: Napa, California Beauty Salons: Hydrolux Internet

Apr 05 2016
MiraVie Skin Cream & Eye Serum MiraVie Skin Creme leaves Red Rash. No Refunds and Hard To Cancel. Santa Ana California Author: Tipp City, Ohio Beauty Salons: MiraVie Skin Cream & Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Apr 04 2016
Nouveau Skin Care Tranquille Eye Cream I was charged for "Free" product samples Laytonsville Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Beauty Salons: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Apr 03 2016
Supremia Skincare` Premiera SkincareGrncofNaturalsSyn-Ake Unauthorized charges to my credit card; totally ineffective; not as advertised; bait to get your credit card info San Diego California
Author: Bellevue, Washington Beauty Salons: Supremia Skincare` San Diega\o, California

Apr 14 2016
skiesazul.com www.skiesazul.com, skiesazul.com, marta myers total ripoff, skiesazul is a scam, marta myers scammed me san jose internet Author: Santa Barbara, California Beauty Salons: skiesazul.com san jose,

Apr 02 2016
Nouveau Skin Care Serum Ordered free sample. Only $4.95 for S & H. Received second order that I did place. Can not reach company to send back or remove charges. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Burleson, Texas Beauty Salons: Nouveau Skin Care Serum Laytonsville, Maryland

Apr 01 2016
Beauty Basics La Jolla California SNAKE OIL RIP OFF. DIFFICULT TO CANCEL AUTOENROLLMENT!! la jolla California Author: lilydale, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Beauty Basics La Jolla CA la jolla, California

Mar 30 2016
skin optics It's a scam and the product causes sever skin reactions. Unknown Internet
Author: Agoura Hills, California Beauty Salons: skin optics Internet

Mar 30 2016
Laser Cosmetica I paid $5000.00 for lifetime guarantee for facial hair removal and pre-paid for package for Titan skin tightening... For the future ... Company closed the location with no notice... I contacted corporate and they sent me to multiple locations via phone which each said they did not have my records... I had only received one hair removal treatment in all that time and have basically given up on trying to get my paid for treatments. I have been thoroughly scammed for $5,000.00. Which I am now no longer even in the position to have spent. Manhattan New York Author: Huntington, New York Beauty Salons: Laser Cosmetica Manhattan, New York

Mar 29 2016
Smooth Skyn Rip Off! Santa Ana California Author: Anderson, Indiana Beauty Salons: SmoothSkyn Santa Ana, California

Mar 28 2016
Encante Skin AYA Face Serum Fraudulent charges, failure to notify consumer of real charges Internet Author: Waldport, Oregon Beauty Salons: Encante Skin Internet

Mar 21 2016
SkinRefine Rx Subscription scam Santa Ana,Ca Internet Author: Corona, California Beauty Salons: SkinRefine Rx Internet

Mar 20 2016
Encante Anti Aging Serum free trial delivered for $5.95 but then charged my credit card $99 Santa Ana california Author: deerfield beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Encante Anti Aging Serum Internet