Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

26, Report #1331917

Oct 06 2016
Eye Cream Apin Encante They refused to allow me to return the items and tried to charge me $99.01. Internet Utah Author: Pine Lake, Georgia Beauty Salons: Eye Cream Apin Internet

Oct 06 2016
Unique&Elegant Hair Design Kewonia Grimes Scam Artist Lying Beautician Killeen Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Beauty Salons: Unique&Elegant Hair Design Killeen, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Lash Serum Plus Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Beauty Salons: Lash Serum Plus Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2016
SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY I ordered this on my phone and it says in the smallest words at checkout that you have to cancel or you will be charged, but I did not see that and they charged almost $200 to my bank account which caused $50 in overdraft charges. When I called, they did not care and would not refund me they did give me a 15% discount refund and I cancelled, Too bad they didn't pull such a rip-off move or I would have actually ordered again from them. I only deal with honest companies, and they are not honest nor do they care about there clients. Be careful of ads you see on Facebook, even if a friend shared it! Texas Author: KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Perfectnaturalskin Charged my card $89.95 afer I got a free sample Woolgoolga, NSW Internet
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Beauty Salons: Perfectnaturalskin Internet

Oct 03 2016
REVITALIZE/RENEW Age Defying Skin SerumRejuvenating Eye Cream Rip off! charge you 86.00 2 times when you thought you were only getting a sample! Fountain Valley, CA Internet Author: Rochester, Indiana Beauty Salons: REVITALIZE/RENEW Internet

Oct 03 2016
Greatskin,  Internet Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Beauty Salons: Greatskin Internet

Oct 03 2016
Judith Max Permanent Cosmetics - AKA: Judith Medina / Judith Murino Judith Medina / Judith Murino Unprofessional, Unstable, Avoid At All Costs!!! Oakhurst New Jersey
Author: edgewater, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Judith Max Permanent Cosmetics - AKA: Judith Medina / Judith Murino Oakhurst, New Jersey

Oct 03 2016
Essential Beauty NOW Skin revive. Eye rewind. After original 5.95 purchase,sent another shipment at almost $200 and phone number was disconnected when I went to discontinue. San Diego California Author: Colu,bus, Ohio Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Oct 02 2016
kjj*Beautiyway tried to charge my cc 90.00 after ordering a promotional item through another co. Nationwide Author: midway, Georgia Beauty Salons: kjj*Beautiyway Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Radiant Skin Luscious Youth AKA Luscious Youth Fraudulently charged my credit card with price of two products without my knowledge; sent products to me without my ordering them. Santa Ana California Author: Sebastian, Florida Beauty Salons: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Oct 01 2016
sue lee beauty supply elder abuse pomparo Fllorida Author: desert hot sorings, California Beauty Salons: sue lee beauty supply pomparo, Florida

Sep 29 2016
Forever Flawless Moses Suissa-owner aggressive sales, held onto credit card, inconsistantly changing prices, luring me in, tag team Broomfield Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Beauty Salons: Forever Flawless Broomfield, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
Essential Beauty NOW or Eye Rewind They sell Eye Rewind Serum but will refuse to take their product back or issue refunds San Diego California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Sep 27 2016
Revitalize skin serum Total scram. You think you are dealing with the CA company for this product then you find they are New York and charge you for another 2 $ 89 dollar amounts which were not agreeded upon.. New York New York Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Revitalize skin serum

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 22 2016
glam beauty now on the go solutions glam beauty now ordered dr. fill in barber kit ....Account was debited on 09-04-2016..Never received product...Phone number listed 404-838-9461..goes directly to voice one will return calls Author: Brunswick, Georgia Beauty Salons: glam beauty now

Sep 21 2016
VITA Luminance offered free trial then a month later sent out 2 bottles and charged my account withouth autherization. theyve done this 3 TIMES! po box36368 St.Petersburg, Florida florida Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Beauty Salons: VITA Luminance Internet