Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Apr 20 2016
RIZ*LAVISHSKIN i ORDERED PRODUCT FOR A free trial & PAID SHIPPING WITH MY CREDIT CARD. Three weeks later, they charged my account $84.00 I have not received any product but I don'y want to Internet Author: Broken Bow, Nebraska Beauty Salons: RIZ*LAVISHSKIN Internet

Apr 20 2016
Lee Nails & Spa Using Noncancelable lease to take money out of our account even though we are no longer in business. Huntersville North Carolina Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Lee Nails & Spa Huntersville, North Carolina

Apr 19 2016
Age Escape US sells Vskin Active and Age Escape Signed me up for automatic billing and ordering and I did not want these products they will not give out this information Internet Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Beauty Salons: Age Escape US Internet

Apr 18 2016
Nouveau-Skin Slammed credit card account Santa Anna California Internet Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Beauty Salons: Nouveau-Skin Internet

Apr 15 2016
Eleven Salon and Spa Eleven Spa, Eleven Salon Spa, Nikki Oden The Worst Hair Salon Experience ever. A Simple Haircut and Color made me cry! Two Week NIGHTMARE! Delray Beach Florida
Author: Lake Worth, Florida Beauty Salons: Eleven Salon and Spa Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 12 2016
Nouveau skincare Nouveau-Tranquille free sample SCAM--SantaAna California A FRAUD On January 2016 I ordered a free sample of Nouveau skin creme for $4.99 which was to cover shipping and handling.  Internet Author: Fayetteville, New York Beauty Salons: Nouveau skincare Internet

Apr 11 2016
Skin Essentials SKIN ESSENTIALS ON LINE RIPOFF Author: Qualicum Beach, British Columbia Beauty Salons: Skin Essentials

Apr 11 2016
DermaNu Skin Care rip off and scam on the skin care product (cosmetics) Santa Ana California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: DermaNu Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Apr 11 2016
Exotic Extensions LLC Brittany Armstrong Hair Zoos and Fools New York New York Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Exotic Extensions LLC Internet

Apr 08 2016
Nouveau Beauty Liberty Mo Gentalfeel.com and CreamTouch Some time in Febuary I ordered off facebook site for this eye and face serum, I thought it was free all I had to pay was the shipping and handling. I thought I had read everything real close and I don't rember seeing anything about cancelling after 14 days. I did go to one of there web sites and found the terms, and it says I would be charged 89.72 and I would recieve another shippment in 30 days and be charged another 89.72. I have been charged 84-75 and 89.75 on 3/9/16 and again on 4/8/16, a total of 349.00 and never received anything else. I;m sorry to tell them but this face stuff is not that good and I wouldn't pay 10.00 for it. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty Internet

Apr 07 2016
Hydrolux US skin Hydrolux Auto Refill not authorized, credit card charged Internet Author: Napa, California Beauty Salons: Hydrolux Internet

Apr 05 2016
MiraVie Skin Cream & Eye Serum MiraVie Skin Creme leaves Red Rash. No Refunds and Hard To Cancel. Santa Ana California Author: Tipp City, Ohio Beauty Salons: MiraVie Skin Cream & Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Apr 04 2016
Nouveau Skin Care Tranquille Eye Cream I was charged for "Free" product samples Laytonsville Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Beauty Salons: Nouveau Skin Care Internet