Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Jul 31 2015
Zinn Beauty Scammed by Zinn Beauty new york Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Zinn Beauty Internet

Jul 29 2015
Style Downtown overcharged for services , and charged my card without my authorization when i was not even there. Pensacola Florida Author: NAS Pensacola, Florida Beauty Salons: Style Downtown Pensacola, Florida

Jul 27 2015
Resvibrant I did not order their skin care or the phytoceramides capsules. July 21, 2015 $88 was taken out of my checking account without my permission.M Emeryville Internet Author: Waterloo, Iowa Beauty Salons: revibrant Internet

Jul 26 2015
Francine Ithier Deceiptful, Manipulative, Sydney
Author: Sydney, Beauty Salons: Francine Ithier Sydney,

Jul 25 2015
LAVISH SKIN CARE ; NEUDERMIS ANTI-AGING CREAM; NOVA DERM EYE CREAM company do not exist for any of this product. they are all different names, but all sold by the same address 3760 w. mcfadden ave,ste b 602, santa ana, ca 92704 Author: New Jersey Beauty Salons: LAVISH SKIN CARE SANTA ANA, California

Jul 24 2015
LE PARISE liverightnutrient/ performancewellness / azus / skin nutrition / azus i ordered two free samples $5.00 each for shipping two months later they drained my bank account. I called them and advised i didn't receive any additional products and I didnt want any of their products please return my monies to my account they laughed at me. I called again and advised them I am a disabled Vietnam veteran and they drained my bank acct. they left 09 cents I needed food and gas . I went to my bank the said you will never receive a penny from these people ever. So another Vietnam veteran hungry and penny less. So I got ripped off by a foreign company in my country that's what I get for fighting for my country! Macon Georgia Author: san mateo, California Beauty Salons: LE PARISE Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
Visible Changes ripoff, bad service, poor employees, left without service, sad, rude, mean, lost money, fired good employees, hairstylists, ruining lives Woodlands Texas Author: Woodlands, Texas Beauty Salons: Visible Changes Woodlands, Texas

Jul 22 2015
OJAS LLC Wrinkless Cream OJAS Enterprises LTD London United Kingdom I had ordered a bottle of their cream for $4.99 and my understanding I could try for 30 days and if could keep it and another bottle would arrive well when I got my first bottle that was supposed to e $4.99 wrinkless cream had taken $99.90 out of my account. Newburgh London United Kingdom New York Author: Richwood, West Virginia Beauty Salons: OJAS LLC Wrinkless Cream Newburgh , New York

Jul 21 2015
Lumare Skin Care "free 30 say supply" not free, must cancel within 14 days, but no number given to cancel Santa Ana California Author: St Francis, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Lumare Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Jul 20 2015
Charisma Salon & Marjan Sefavi Many Personal Injury Reports and Owner Is A Criminal San Juan Capistrano California Author: Laguna Hills, California Beauty Salons: Charisma Salon San Juan Capistrano, California

Jul 20 2015
Lavish Skin Care NeuDermis Cream A total ripoff and scam Santa Clara CA Author: Frederick, Maryland Beauty Salons: Lavish Skin Care Internet

Jul 20 2015
DermaNu Skin DermaNu Eye Free trial not free Santa Ana California Author: CHESAPEAKE, Virginia Beauty Salons: DermaNu Skin Palo Alto, California

Jul 17 2015
Zara Wigs Miracle Wanzo/ Nala & Company Zarawigs.com do not buy from them, you ended waiting a year for your order. 118 REDWING STREET, VALLEJO, California Author: Kingston, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Zara Wigs Internet

Jul 17 2015
vitier Do Not Be Ripped Off by Free Trial Skin Care RipOff Santa Ana California Internet Author: charleston, South Carolina Beauty Salons: vitier Internet

Jul 16 2015
Salon Aura Unprofessional Employees Dallas texas Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Salon Aura Dallas, TX

Jul 16 2015
Beautifully Tamed Beautifullytamed.com Scam, Thieves, Items ordered never delivered. I was charged for items on 5/8/2015. To this day 7/15/2015 and have received nothing, It has been 75 days and counting. This website is such a scam, do not give them a cent of your money. Michigan Internet Author: Toluca Lake, California Beauty Salons: Beautifully Tamed Internet

Jul 14 2015
Hair Everywhere HEW Hair Extentions Lutherville Maryland Author: Alexandria, Virginia Beauty Salons: Hair Everywhere Lutherville, Maryland